We’re excited to share the team at Obsidian will be hosting another on-site Armored Warfare stream from their offices in Irvine, California this Wednesday, December 7 at 11 AM PDT (8 PM CET) on the official Armored Warfare Twitch channel!
Join Armored Warfare Project Director Richard Taylor and Community Manager Michael “Spunky" Dunaway as they discuss all the awesome new stuff that’s coming to Armored Warfare as a part of Balance 2.0. The topics discussed will include:
- Artillery conversion and new gameplay
- Autocannon changes and the high-Tier implications
- Matchmaker changes
- Balance 2.0 and its effect on PvE
- Future Map revisions and design philosophies
- Spotting and Camouflage changes
- Graphical representations of each new dealer tree
- Possibility of resetting Dossier stats
- What happens to Crew XP from vehicles removed from the game
- ATGMs and minimum effective range
And more! As part of the stream, Lead System Designer Felix Kupis and Lead PvE Designer Robert Leewill be taking some time to talk about some additional upcoming Balance 2.0 changes and implications.
Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to win awesome prizes during the stream, so stay tuned!
See you on the battlefield!